PrivateHax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum full of hAx

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are moving! www.pvhax.com

eddydiep is arrived ... =)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eddydiep
Noob
eddydiep

eddydiep is arrived ... =) Empty
PostSubject: eddydiep is arrived ... =)   eddydiep is arrived ... =) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:01 am

LoL. Sorry about the title of my thread, but I didn't know exactly what to say originally ...

My name is Eddy, I'm 16, I'm from Geneva in Switzerland ! (Probably the only player/hacker/glitcher to live there ...)

I'm on NextGenUpdate since soon 2 years (September 2008), but I was on NextGenBoard at the old times ...

I've made some videos about glitches tutorial, because I'm a glitcher principally.

When I saw all the videos of bgalex, hunter128 or HSx9 about the hacked lobbies, I was simply ... Chocked ! ^_^
In real life !
I'm a student of 16 years old, actually working in a Business School for my 1st year there ...

I have a big hobby, the PenSpinning ... For the people who don't know what the PenSpinning is, goto my channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/eddydiep

My favourite sport is the swimming ! I goto the swimming pool every week-end.

I love the videogames (really ?), and I've beginned the PS3 3 years ago ... (Since her come out), and I can really say that I'm not at all disappointed ... I've know A LOT of different people, and generations ! My first game was Resistance : Fall of Man ... A game that I'll probably never forget ... I stayed on this game 1 year ! I could discover the pleasure to glitch on. Smile

And then, I've begin Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare (the best FPS ever seen ...), where I stayed on 2 years ! It was THE game, which has learn me something really important ... The skill, the team work, and more ...

And finally, since the 6th November 2009, I came on Modern Warfare 2 ... A game which I never forget for his big failure, and all the glitches (that have been patched right now ...)

So guys, I hope you've understood my presentation, because I don't speak english very well ... My main language is the French. Wink

And I say you Good Bye, and ... HAVE A GOOD DAY ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

eddydiep is arrived ... =)
Page 1 of 1